|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 316/304||Condition:||New|
Double-stage Short Path Molecular Distiller for Oil Purification
1. Process Principle
Molecular distillation is a process to separate and purify different substances by using the difference of average
free path of molecules. Is a thermal separation process operates at 1-0.001 mbar pressure. It has low evaporation
temperature and is very suitable for thermal sensitivity and high boiling Point material. Its basic composition:
cylindrical barrel with heating jacket or external electric heater device, rotor and built-in condenser,there is a
scraper and an anti-splash device accurately mounted on the fixed frame of the rotor. The built-in condenser
is located in the central ring of the evaporator.The rotor rotates between the inner wall of the cylinder barrel
and the condenser.
1) High vacuum operation, greatly reduce the boiling point of materials.
2) Compared with traditional distillation technology, molecular distillation has shorter heating time.
3) Especially suitable for the treatment of high boiling point, heat sensitive and easily oxidized materials
4) Avoiding side effects such as flooding and bubbling in ordinary distillation.
5) Multi-stage operation, cooperate with other processes to achieve the characteristics that other processes do not have.
The main application areas include: food, pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, electronic materials, plastic engineering
and polymers. Such as polyols, fatty acids, polyphenols,separation and purification of polyurethane, epoxy resin,
lactic acid, monoglyceride, flavor, heavy oil and paraffin oil.